♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Wednesday, May 20, 2009 @ 10:31 PM

Sometimes...

Sometimes, it's just not about one particular incident that might spark a misunderstanding or cause unhappiness between two persons.

Sometimes, that simple particular reason might be the catalyst of a sucky heartbreak/broken friendship.

Sometimes, things are not meant to be.

Sometimes, things happen for a reason.

Sometimes, I don't even know if I actually do know you well as a friend and vice versa.

Excerpt from one of Theo's recent entries :

There are two sides to everything, for a coin is a head or tail,
for a truth or false answer is true/false and so on.
Maybe for issues/things/events, there really isn’t a two sides,
however I believe there is reason to that particular thing.
Like I say we will never know if someone tells us
and all we would do is assuming what the
possible/plausible reason could be.
And to assume is to “make an ass out of you and me”.


And maybe, just maybe, we made an ass out of each other unknowingly.

We were fools only because we have loved.

Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of
and others just read of and if you could see now
well I'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede
well I'm almost finally, finally, finally out of words.
*Jason Mraz's You and I Both.


Dear friend, nevertheless, I wish you well.

**
My first day back to school was horrifying. =(

Not that I was not prepared for my lectures and come what may. But, I feel very stupid. I feel out of place as a mass comm student. As in like, I don't feel like I am always updated with media or current affairs.

I guess I'm getting a bit panicky now because of the short deadline of my first assignment.

Hello print media, I am here to scope you. Ha ha.

**

Incidents at the infamous IMH.

Record II

A doctor asked a patient : "If I were to cut one of your ears off, what will happen to you?"
Patient : "Then I will not be able to hear..."

Doctor : "Hmm...that's normal...so if I were to cut your other ear off, what will happen then?"
Patient : "I will not be able to see..."
The doctor became nervous and asked : "Why would you not see then???"
Patient : "Because my spectacles will fall off!"


This jokes are getting lame... haha!

¬´ Previous