♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Friday, June 5, 2009 @ 4:22 PM

Because...

I think I have a slimmer profile with the below simple black and white pic. That's why it's up on my blog. HAH. I'm such a fat cheater. Anyhow, I love the nerdy look. 



I'm supposed to be doing research for my 5000 word essay on electronic media but I keep getting distracted from everything online. 

Tell me, how to even concentrate. I can see now why Theo cannot sit still and mug efficiently. 

The internet is a highly addictive ground of entertainment. Cannot agree more. 

"You tube my space and I will google your yahoo" (okay lame)

**
So Perth is a few days away(nope have not finished packing!). I just bought AUD at 1.17. Darn. Aussie dollars seem to be rising all the time now. What a boo boo for tourists' spending powder. I have to curb my spending there. 

Shall take a power nap of 20mins before heeding for class. 

Later.


¬´ Previous