Layout by Caye.
Graphics from TheFadingNight.
Best viewed in GChrome (1024x768).
Fine in MFF, fugly in IE.
Wednesday, August 5, 2009 @ 7:46 PM
Hello...
I've been mugging for the past 5hours and am finally done with 3 chapters. I don't want to get too over confident because I'm still left with 5 chapters more to revise. Maybe 'cause I pay close attention in class so there isn't much hardcore memorizing that is needed.
Oh oh! FYI, I got B+ for both the group and individual assignments. I know right, what a pity. I believe I could have gotten an A for that 3000 word essay but my pagination for the content table part was not done up properly. My lecturer gave me a SWEET one word comment for the topic I wrote on (The Impact of Social Media Convergence. Facebook-ing the Future) - INTERESTING.
*cross fingers* I hope to complete this semester without any sub paper. After this sem, it's countdown to 4 modules left. Getting closer and closer to me saying hello again to the land down under. Come next winter, it might not be just for a holiday. =)
** Two years ago on this very date, I got my heart broken. Since then, getting attached, being in a relationship has been off my mind. No, it's not that he still lingers in my heart or that I was thinking of him. Just wanted to share that I have lived a fruitful two years in single hood. I must admit, the first year was pretty hard... the getting over stage, the picking up the pieces of my crumbling world, the getting used to not having someone dear in your life.. but like what they all say, time heals wound.
Honestly, it took me more than a year to get my life back. I guess it's only after the passing of my beloved grandmother that I realised - life is scarily short and that I shouldn't dwell on any unhappy past.
Today, I am a much much happier person with an amazing future pathed for me to look forward to. So many things to learn about, so many places to explore, so many different individuals for me to meet. I am now living my dreams in the way that I never thought I would have. A friend once told me that sometimes the things we used to be upset/care about, doesn't really bother/matter much now. I guess somehow, I did change a little. I took risks for the things I think it's worth fighting for and choose not to regret any decisions made be it impossibly out of the world or ridiculously stupid.
Live is short, make it sweet. I love the way I live my life now. =)
** This weekend - a short staycation at Royal Plaza on Scotts with the family. My parents are commemorating their 25th wedding anniversary and us (children) gets to benefit from the lovely deluxe suite and a treat at Carousel (again). Oh yes, and of course, the luxury of bubble baths awaits me after this few weeks of sleepless nights and stressful exams. I am actually, quite looking forward to celebrating the nation's 44th birthday with all of you darling Singaporeans. Let me bask in patriotic pride this year, will you?
Till after my exams, xoxo =)
**
Well, I never saw it coming. I should've started running A long, long time ago. And I never thought I'd doubt you, I'm better off without you More than you, more than you know. I'm slowly getting closure. I guess it's really over. I'm finally getting better. And now I'm picking up the pieces. I'm spending all of these years Putting my heart back together. 'Cause the day I thought I'd never get through, I got over you.