♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Tuesday, October 27, 2009 @ 11:37 PM

Over the week...

Seriously, I don't know what fruitful stuffs have I done for the past week besides being busy at nothingness and procrastinating(again) on almost everything that needs to be done.

Had pretty rough days at work recently. My exam notes are in a mess and honestly, I don't have the confidence for the upcoming written papers despite scoring a near excellent grade for both the assignments.

The good news is that over the weekend, I brought Mum along to the IDP Education Fair and sent in my application for Uni. How can I not be glad that I am one step closer to handing in my resignation letter to the bloody bank and best of all, FINALLY studying full time?

The bad news is that I am really leaving =(

24 years of my life as a Singaporean and at 25, I choose to abandon my Singaporean status and everything I grew fond of on this little red dot. I was thinking about it over the past few days and to be honest, I have my insecurites. I have a classmate applying for ANU and he is so cite about the whole overseas thingy I think he forgot to stop and appreciate what he has now. It will be different. Away from the family and my friends and all the familiar stuffs. I think I'll cry happy and sad tears. I hope for the best.

Shoutout to Shifu if he is reading this. I hope you're okay.

I need to get back my life's momentum. So guys, see you in November(I hope). I'd be mugging for exams and doing loads of me-me stuffs. It's also almost near the end of the year and I have issues to reflect on.

Will be on a hiatus.

In the meantime, stay happy and live everyday like it's the last day.

Lovesss. XOXO.

¬´ Previous