♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Wednesday, March 24, 2010 @ 10:33 PM

Random random.

I need to thread my unkept brows. THEY ARE HIDEOUS! zomgwtfbbq. -__________- I am so irritated with them I seriously feel like plucking the loose hair out with my bare fingers.

I want to change my shampoo because I am quite sick of using Sunsilk. Need to get the conditioner as well. My dyed hair feels dry. ( but my hair still smells awesome okay. hahahaha.)

I have to get a new phone. My ice-cream phone will say bye-bye to me any time soon.

I want to get a hair cut just so I can get my hair shampoo-ed. Therapeutic.

I want to buy scented candles for my room.

I need to plan a me-me day. Maybe this friday after work. Retail therapy or something.

I am still sick. My right nose is freaking blocked and I can't stop wheezing.

I want to buy Origins' body scrub.

I wish I was more sporty :(

I have a SUDDEN itch to go tanning and bask in the sun. Play volleyball or something.

I still have 5kg more to shed. wtf.

I have been neglecting my trainers for a week.

I am going to go on a no make-up phase soon. Time to wash my brushes and do some housekeeping in my make-up pouch.

I feel like dancing.

I want to buy hats.

I need a mani-pedi.

I want to complete my birthday puzzle.

I want to go for KTV.

I want to not have so many 'I wants'!

BAH.

¬´ Previous