♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Saturday, May 15, 2010 @ 1:03 PM

CHUI-ED.

My laptop crashed on me.

Very sian now because I can only "steal" online time by using Lydia's lappy while she uses Sarah's iMac (only when Sarah's not at home).

I want/need to buy a macbook before I leave for aussie.

Oh, remember I said I wanted to look for a part-time job after I quit the damn bank? FOUND!!! Will be working part-time at my classmates's lighting shop while he goes on a holiday and settle his stuffs. Happy because I finally get to work at a retail outlet. I've never actually had a job associated with sales before(all my part-time jobs are F&B related) so am pretty hyped about it. Best part is, flexible timing! He was sort of apologizing for the little salary he could give me(he was comparing it to the bank job) and at the same time was telling me I can always let him know if I can't work for the day or can only come in late... blah blah. Seriously, what more can I ask for?! Sometimes, it's not about the $. The very fact that it is flexible makes me all the more a happier worker!

So, my goal for June is to RELAX. Relax means doing things at my own pace, at my own sweet time, as and when I like it (hahaha!! just realized they all depict the same meaning). I want to go to the beach, do LOADS of exercise, slowly pack my stuffs, hang out with my friends, learn to play the guitar properly, learn to use a mac, go KTV, be a full-time bookworm, prolly club too?

Sounds good eh?



¬´ Previous