♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
bleahh.
Monday, October 25, 2010 @ 11:25 PM

Woah. Think I'm really sick?

Been feeling nausea the whole day. Had abit of lunch and totally skipped dinner. A good thing I'm still on holiday. Can rest at home. Spent the whole afternoon watching movies from my HDD (finally got the time to slowly browse through the many awesome movies and sitcoms Wq transferred. woots. and many of them i've not watched! eg, Shutter Island, Cloudy with a chance of Meatballs etc. thanks Wq. you even transferred The Mentalist! Naisee.)

Oh oh, and I completed all 5 seasons of HIMYM. Gonna hafta wait one year for season 6 to end then watch it full-marathon mode. That adds Glee Season 2, Fringe Season 3, TBBT Season 4 to the list! Awesome shows are worth the wait. (Y)

Quite hyped up about the upcoming Halloween weekend. BBQ with the uni classmates, then probably zouk or butter with the sec school bunch. p/s : Miss Tay Yuanfen, please go and think of your costume! you have less than 5 days. You can have my company if you're heeding to spotlight kayy? teeheehee.

Sighh. Facebook makes me sad and I feel like chocolates.

I should just go to bed. :(

¬´ Previous