♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
FML Friday.
Friday, October 29, 2010 @ 8:29 PM

I'm still very much sick as a dog. Arf! Throat's super itchy and my whole body's aching. Helps much that I'm not working at Rider's tmr and I don't have to talk when I don my Halloween costume. Figured out it'd be more of a photo-fest amongst the Zouk clubbers than dance dance, I don't have to tire myself so much.

Oh, and my mum's damn cute. She kept giving me ideas on how to "ghost" myself up. She's like "you should splash blood here!" or "how about you use that old blanket? go to the tailor aunty ask her to machine sew the sleeves." and best of all she said this, "you better look scary if not how to get in Zouk free?!! (i told her about priority entry if you're in full costume. LOL.) "

I know right. My Mum. HAHAHAHA.

**
I need a good sleep.

Dubious-looking 中药 I bought at the medical hall earlier. Gonna drink up before I sleep later. Jus din feel like taking western medications. I remembered a few times when my mum told me to drink up some powder-mixed concoctions whenever I had a sore throat and somehow, it kinda work. Well, 苦口凉药 (am I right?), no?



**
Pre-halloween shopping with the girls! ( Kayy, damn lazy to type captions. It's 9ish now and my eyes are about to close. )











**
Later alligator.

¬´ Previous