♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
teehee.
Friday, December 3, 2010 @ 2:13 AM

I was in the mood to make potato salad. :D

Super drama I tell you. Ran out of gas halfway through cooking the potatoes. I was a tad irritated coz I really wanted to complete what I started. Anyway, best part, the potatoes were already cooked when the gas ran out! So, I skinned them and found out that they were cooked to the best state for whipping up a good bowl of potato salad. Awesome al-dente style. Not mushy and the crunchiness-PERFECTO. WOOHOO!

Managed to cook butter prawns with the oven toaster thanks to Lydia's quick thinking and I learned that cooking a hard boil egg with boiling water from the kettle requires 45mins!

Oh, unconventional way rocks. Prob my best version of potato salad ever. *bleahhh*


¬´ Previous