♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
I wish for...
Thursday, January 27, 2011 @ 7:36 PM



A belated birthday wish on a cute wishing tree in Seoul, Insadong.

Enjoyed the holiday much 'cept winter at -11 degree is absolutely insane. LOVE LOVE LOVE Korean food, their soups, kimchi, fresh seafood, bulgogi, streetfood!! YUMS and it's not as expensive as when we have Korean cuisine here! And best, they have like coffee houses EVERYWHERE. How awesome.

The people there are nice as well. Easy access to lots of places with their Metro system. They've got like 7 track lines? I still can't quite figure out how to make full use of their subway without asking the locals for help. Learned important Korean phrases, made new Korean friends. =)

Note to self : Go back to Korea but definitely not during winter. And bring more $$$. There are so many nice stuffs but I budgeted 'coz I'm saving for States end of the year.

I miss everything in Sg though. The weather especially and Singaporeans are damn pampered. We've got escalators at ALL our MRT stations but the Koreans been traveling up and down the underground tunnels with stairs. And if you think our country is clean and green, trash bin at every 100m is a good idea, think again. Finding a trash bin along the streets of Seoul deems an almost impossible feat, yet their streets are litter free! NAISE.

So back to reality. CNY is just around. My dad just reminded me to clean my room and pack my stuffs. And I've not gone CNY shopping yet!! Best part about CNY is the reunion dinner (home cooked food is LOVE) and collecting ang baos. Heh. Need to get my body adjusted for CNY. Run off the extra weight I might have put on during the holiday but I kinda doubt I did gain any due to the constant walking up and down hilly slopes of Seoul. Hahaha.

OH AND MY COMPLEXION. So far so good! I have to thank Yuanfen for the birthday gift she got me from Etude House. All sorts of facial masks and hand moisturizer and lipbalm in one pretty pink box. THANKS BABE. The masks were complexion saviours and I used the moisturizer and lipbalm in Seoul! :D

Wokkayys. Unpacking luggage is a bitch.

Later.



¬´ Previous