♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
oh it's 2011 already?
Monday, January 3, 2011 @ 4:30 PM

It's the new year and I have been trying to find an appropriate new blogskin to fit my personal theme of 2011 but none on the blogskins webby are to my liking.

Grrrr.

My 2010 was prob the best year in these recent years. Can't wait to see what's in store for 2011!! Milestones are set. Psyched to complete my next marathon, travel!! (oh yea, it is to the States this year for my broadcasting module! I wanna watch NBA live and maybe trip down to Orlando or maybe even NYC. AWESOME MUCH.)

So January's a month for birthdays. Both my sisters' birthdays are in January. Lydia's gonna turn legal 21 this Friday and her party's gonna be held at the Marina Bay Sands. Sucks I cant really celebrate much with her on the actual day coz I've got an exam this Sat morning. Loads of gatherings this month plus CNY coming up in Feb. I declare bankrupt by end Jan. =(

Anyways, back to my assignments.

I promise I'll update soon. =)




¬´ Previous