♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
happy 兔 Year!
Thursday, February 3, 2011 @ 6:07 AM

CNY Mambo Jambo to start off the new lunar year. Love partying with the bunch. Did I mention that they got me a pinky Mambo Jambo Zouk tee for my birthday? =))

I phuture-ed and mambo-ed the entire night!! Tiring to keep squeezing from one dancefloor to the other but omgggg they played Like a G6 during mambo and I heard it again at Phuture. Played BRUNO MARS GRENADE + a lot of new rnb tracks at Phuture (Ke$ha's We R who we R etc). YAY. Next wed, might be BUTTERing with the classmates for the very first time. Oh how I love love love club music.

GAH. Time's up for the removal of my mask. Shall hit the sack nowwww.

Happy CNY peeps. HUAT AR. :D

¬´ Previous