Layout by Caye.
Graphics from TheFadingNight.
Best viewed in GChrome (1024x768).
Fine in MFF, fugly in IE.
this week so far...
Thursday, February 24, 2011 @ 4:06 PM
Bummed at home for the whole week and now i'm feeling squeamish all over. And when I said bummed, it really meant not doing anything productive except eat, sleep, watch TV, read the papers, internet. Even the gang partying at Mambo last night couldn't get me out of the house.
Received email from school and my Philosophy module would be postponed to March 15th. Which means, I have a longer break and exam for the History of America sets on March 5th. So now, I have a longer time to prepare for it. Well, I did read through my text but it was just not hardcore mugging. I have to step up during this study week. Am pretty much cite for the next module! Oh I LOVE philosophy. Aristotle, Descartes...oooOOO la la! An A for the next module, I want. x)
So anyway, I mass sent my resume in the hopes of getting a job/internship during my hols. Need to save up for States end of the year. And I applied for language course at NUS extension last week. Lessons will start in May. Budget 2011 given by the dear government will come in handy.
**
Holla! The Chanel 2.55 Jumbo.
My dream bag.
I requested it as a graduation gift from Mum and she agreed but a few days back I told her I don't want it anymore. If you knew me, you would know that I'm not materialistic and I don't carry luxurious handbags on a daily basis. The only Prada I carried belongs to my mum and I only use it on occasions where I need to look older. I'm serious!! I know it doesn't make any sense but people actually commented on my casual dressing. "Too poly-ish". Oh, and my current wallet, a 3yr old $120 Juicy Couture, was bought using my own salary. Yes, who doesn't love high end stuffs, and forgive me if I may sound harsh here but honestly, how many of us are actually carrying them with pride? -Bought using your own savings/money/salary? At my age, yes indeed, those who have been in the workforce for awhile, definitely, a Prada here, or a LV there. But, purchasing it on credit is not something I want to be admired of.
Earning money is hell hard. Spending it, as easy as 123. So my motto for luxurious goods now and in the future is "OWN (slang+literal) the bag with your own moolah." I don't want it as a gift from anyone. I want to own 2.55 with my own money, swiping my own card.
Thanks Mummy, but I rather you spend that money on sending me overseas for the cultural exchange trip next year. Oh, have I mentioned, hello Seoul? :D