♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
tiktok
Sunday, February 20, 2011 @ 6:10 AM

Slept for the whole afternoon. Gahhh. Influenza.

Been watching Dream High for the past 4hrs. It's like the Korean version of Glee and it showcases how the entertainment industry in Korea is like. Before a singer/band makes a professional debut, they usually do training for about 5years. Almost always during their high school years when they were first scouted; thus the absence from school and such. Being a star is not always glitz and glamour eh.

They were dancing to Ke$ha's 'Tik Tok' and I thought of you. We used to really really love this song! I remember the very first time we caught a movie and we were so tired(yet pretended not to be) and we were telling each other to close our eyes and rest while waiting for Shrek to start. Then, the theater blasted the track just at that very moment. I was like "arghhhh. can't sleep!! don't stop make it pop, dj blow my speakers up~!"

Ahhh.. that day.. :)

**
Dream High rocks. Shall go sing myself to sleep and continue later.

Good morning!


¬´ Previous