♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
|
|
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
|
|
Fangirl Alert.
Friday, March 4, 2011 @ 7:18 PM
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. Long post. *gushes like a teenager* Besides the already obvious fact that Jay Chou is my #1 idol, recently, I placed several Korean idol stars under my list. Top of the list. Korean boyband - SS501's leader : Kim Hyun Joong. Bah. Sorry to say this but the MC for the event really CMI. HE'S NOT EVEN SPEAKING PROPER SINGLISH ZOMG. No need to mention that as a host, having a good command of english is a prerequisite. Yes indeed our korean friends may not be able to understand that well but to put him on stage with KHJ's translator who has a better grasp of the english language? Seriously. Tskk. Yupp vids were taken during his Singapore stint last december as The Faceshop Ambassador. I wasn't that much a fangirl yet probably because of his golden girly long hair in Boys Over Flowers. I think guys with long hair is a no-go. My mum said Lee Min Ho(protagonist in BOF as Gyu Jun Pyo) is better looking than him but I disagreed. I like that Kim Hyun Joong(Yoon Ji Hoo in BOF) is musically inclined not only in the drama but in real life as well. Is it still not obvious that I am attracted to guys who are music notes savvy(if such a term actually exists)? Hur hur. So anyway, I took even more notice of SS501 in 2009 with their comeback single 'Love Like This' . Oh, and Kim Hyun Joong's swanky new haircut. Posting live performances because theirs' pure talent. NOT auto-tuned artistes. Then, 2010 comeback hit - 'LOVE YA' where I got 'Neo Amiyeon Andwae' from. 0:48 when Young Saeng sang. 'Neo Amiyeon Andwae means 'It has to be you'. NEXT! Park Jung Min. Nicknamed 'Sexy Charisma' (LOL. Damn corny but cute a certain way). I was YouTub-ing on SS501 and chanced upon this korean variety called 'Strong Heart'. Gosh, korean variety is top-notch!! Beats taiwan hands down I swear. I'm currently addicted to 'Happy Together' and 'Oh! My School'. (go YouTube the eng subbed episodes or catch them on KBS world, SH cable channel 115. ) I like that their celebrities are not mindful of their image on camera. There's this variety show where the host will go knocking on their doors waking them up in the early morning. Picture fresh-faced, zero make-up. LIVE. Might even be caught drooling or snoring. Taiwan or even Singapore celebrities are not so willing. Or I would say, vain is the keyword. Maybe I'm being overly biased 'coz I love anything K-ish; but it's true if you actually compared both. Anyway, I think I abused the 'replay' button for both these vids. I blushed shyness while he did his flirtatious moves. Omo. Have I mentioned that he's coming to Singapore for a private fan meeting at St.James on the 20th this mth? Cool. BUT! I'm not that MUCH of a fangirl unless of course, it's KHJ or SS501; so nada. $140 to see him in person. Siao. Queuing for Jay Chou last year was already quite an experience/achievement. No joke hor queuing for 9hrs alone. Worth the wait to see him face to face after being a fan for a decade. Oh man. *relives the 10seconds starstruck moment* Bahh. I feel old doing such stuffs. Grrrrr. Then again, when will I get out of this crazy mad Korean love?!! This IS embarrassing. ><. Madly blog-gushing like I'm 15 years of age. Forgive me while you tried to endure my teenage fangirl blah blahs. Tskk. I've an image to maintain on FB. Don't want to be known as an obsessive fangirl. I'm not THAT extreme but unnecessary flooding of such vids on FB is gonna make my friends think twice about being friends with me. So, this outlet is awesome. Hur hur. 'Coz honestly, I do get quite irritated when I see my homepage FILLED with vids/postings/statues by my friends going gaga over their idols. GAGA. OVER THE TOP ADMIRATION. For everything, there must be a limit. I don't want to screw up my friends homepage with me crushing over idol stars. Okayy okayy I hear whispers of double-standard. But but but my bloggie has no limitation of me showing my teenage girl side! Fangirl or not, this is part of who am I. Just accept it. Meh. ** Point is, cute/good-looking is in the eye of the beholder. So whichever idol I think is camera-worthy of an eye-gasm, you might not. Have you not already discovered that I prefer guys with single eyelids? Somehow I feel that guys with double eyelids have got that player/ bad-boy tag to them. Like, they think they are super shuai with astonishing big piercing eyes. Eeeeyeer. Single eyelids FTW!! Jay Chou, Kim Hyun Joong, Park Jung Min. Now get the connection? Heh. You know, I once told double-you-Q straight that he's cute (told ya single eyelids rock my world). I have never and will probably NEVER ever do that again to anyone else. Him being the first and last. EH! It took a lot of courage to tell a guy he is cute okayy! Bold to say this here but I doubt anyone can match that certain appeal he gives off. Or maybe, like what he said, I have an acquired taste. Maybe. Either that, or the girls around him are really too blind to notice that good heart of his. :) AHHHH!! Sign off sign offffff!! Before I start blogging nonsense.
|