♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Hmm.
Wednesday, March 23, 2011 @ 11:50 PM

I don't know where to start.

My emotions are all mixed up. I needed an attendance to a wake to realize how much I was truly treasured as a person, as a friend. Imagine. Sheer disappointment and elation in a span of two hours. And in that 120mins, I thought of everyone around me; my close friends, my not-so close friends, my used-to-be-close-but-now-not-so-close friends... basically anyone who had crossed my path. The irony is that, getting my emotions messed up on a date like this is irritating. Not to mention that today is the birthday of a guy who broke my heart 4 years ago. Nope, there is absolutely no connection between my ex's birthday and my wired up thoughts.

I know right? Confusing isn't it. Eeesh. I'll blabber more tmr then. Shucks. Feels like I caught the flu bug. Must be the hot-cold-hot weather. D:

p/s : yf, if you are reading this, please take care of yourself and rest loads. i'll see you real soon. huggs.

¬´ Previous