♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Urgh.
Thursday, March 31, 2011 @ 2:10 AM

Twitter is seriously what the. -.-

I take back my words. You will DEFINITELY be tempted to post random facts about yourself. In less than 24hrs, I posted 136 tweets. Okay, mostly are crapping with friends and RT a few here and there; but the latest one was about waiting for my hair to dry while watching Secrets for Sale!!

Last warning ah Miss Hoe. Shit man and it's the hols. I'll be bored and tweeting kills time.

I met KS at Dhoby first before heeding to the supper venue. We were talking about a common friend and out of the blue he recalled a short conversation with a girl at Zouk.

Girl : HELLO! you are _ _'s friend right?
KS : ermm ya...
Girl : Oh! I'm _ _'s girlfriend. i can't find him. do you happen to see him around?

Honestly, I have no idea and I cannot recall how and what was my reaction after KS mentioned it. Bah. What goes on in the club, stays in the club. The rest, naysayers.



¬´ Previous