♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Moi.
Sunday, April 3, 2011 @ 2:45 PM

I've not forgotten about my blog now that twitter came into my life.

Certain stuff, certain pictures, certain words, certain feelings are best left unpublicized.

Twitter is an outlet for me to holla at my friends but not everything can be summarized in 140 characters.



Me, at the workplace.

Heart my new pair of loafers from Green Poppies**. Chanced upon their online blogshop 2 years back and have been a fan since. Like many other successful blogshop, Green Poppies recently opened a store at Haji Lane. Honestly, I prefer to see and feel the stuff or chat with the shop owner while on a shopping trip; rather than online. So impersonal. Happy now tt my favorite online shop has a flagship store. YAY. ^^

¬´ Previous