♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
hmmm.
Monday, May 30, 2011 @ 1:25 AM

Maybe I was too quick too judge and diss.

To speak the truth, I am actually just disappointed with one of my classmates whom I thought we kinda shared a stronger bond. Shouldn't have just charged at everyone due to my unhappiness. I'm at fault too.

Later. Still very much tired even after sleeping for 8hrs straight after I got back from the race. Yes yes, I completed it at an even better timing. I wanted to go for under 7hrs but the last 8km, my legs couldn't walk fast no more. I was taking like an hr to walk 4km. Nevertheless, I still managed to complete it before the end time even though I started 1 1/2hrs after guntime! took the free shuttle bus from expo to the race venue at 2115hrs and was caught in a massive jam. blame myself for not leaving the house earlier. bah.

p/s: Sunrise was beautiful this morning. I wonder if the sunrise in NYC is nice. I mean, after all, it is the same sun.

¬´ Previous