♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
PK 爱情
Sunday, June 26, 2011 @ 7:38 PM

Was watching Xinmsn's 首部网上剧集 "Let's Play Love" since awhile ago. Bored at work and I wanted to see Xiaxue's cameo part plus I kinda like 黃靖伦 and Romeo Tan (from CLIF but he died last week).

As adapted from the offical FB page:

故事大纲:
The story revolves around several young professionals whose paths are crossed through a reality TV contest. As contestants of the show, they are expected to complete various tasks as they progress in the competition in search of true love. Will they be able to overcome all obstacles and survive in the competition?
Who will emerge as the winner and find true love?


So anyway, I just completed ep9 (their first dates) and the date event that 靖伦 prepared for the girl is nice lahh!! Nothing too fanciful (didn't fancy the cliched expensive dinner+wine+sit far far setting) yet super sweet 'coz he actually went to do a profile research on her likes. PLUS! It's not expensive yet shows that the guy put in a lot of effort.

My ideal perfect first date eh. (Y).

<a href='http://video.xin.msn.com/watch/video/episode-9/1bbplnvlq?src=v5:embed::' target='_new' title='Episode 9'>Video: Episode 9</a>

¬´ Previous