♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Tantalizing Thursday.
Thursday, August 25, 2011 @ 4:11 PM

Seemed like forever since my last emo post.

I've been doing okay. Busy with work now that I've got SO MUCH free time at hand (thank you school holidays). And this holiday pretty much has a healthy lifestyle themed to it. Lotsa badminton sessions, gym etc. I didn't really train much for the 16km KOTR run this Sunday so I don't hope for a good timing but I know it's manageable. I mean c'mon, what's 16km compared to a full marathon. Gahh so full of myself. Kidding. Heh. ;)

Am working extra hard taking advantage of free time coz as you all know, my US study trip is around the corner. Just waiting for the confirmation of dates. We chose our accommodation and roomies last week at the briefing and pretty much are all HYPED for the whole American experience. It's crazy all the mad planning. Plus, I wanna heed to Korea with Fabian and Zhao Perng for the year end kpop concerts so I really hope to settle US before Christmas. Korea never left my mind/heart ever since I bade farewell to Incheon Intl Airport back in Jan this year. Miss really EVERYTHING there. Oh, and I'm more confident to speak to the locals now that I watched too many K varieties and dramas and entertainment programmes whatnots.

If the US study trip is early november-mid dec then I'll be able to come back to SG, unpack and rest before leaving for Korea with the dudes. Still, I got "lashed" at coz my classmates might wanna tour US after the study trip as well. Vague plans of holidaying L.A, San Frans, Cali before the study trip since we are gonna stopover at L.A before going to Oklahoma where our uni's at, but most of us Harry Potter fans wanna visit the Harry Potter Theme Park which is at Florida so we've still not decided on the itinerary yet.

All the monetary concerns are stressing me a little bit coz I seriously wanna end 2011 with a blast. Not that I have worries over accommodation/air tix since my lovely parents are sponsoring me for. It's just all the crazyyyyyyyyyyyyy shopping that I might or might not regret that's making me work extra hard now. Girl after all. I wanna save like ALOT so I don't have to think twice about spending. I'm anal like that.

Yeap, that said, just a little update about me-self. Will be back I promise. Soon-ish.

Ciao.

¬´ Previous