♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Corey's Humble Abode.
Wednesday, September 7, 2011 @ 2:32 AM

So the search for a good hostel/accommodation is kinda pushing it now. Most of the so called "student hostels/cheap hostels/international hostels" are almost fully booked. Either that or the sleeping condition/bathroom is not at all pleasant looking and points taken off for shady neighborhood. No srsly, I'm not that picky but I expect a decent living condition. After all, it is considered a mini holiday. Then I thought of private rooms, which is something like couch-surfing but better since some of the apartments I previewed on this airbnb.com webby provides breakfast, clean linens and towels. I've not actually consulted the rest yet since they were bent on hostel stays since some of the hostels do actually provide free tours and entertainment which my friends are quite keen in (can meet new people and such).

Yup, so I just conversed via email with this pretty hot chick from Manhattan and I've good vibes about her. I hope the guys will agree to getting the option of hostels out and open up to living in someone's apartment. p/s : the bathroom looks great! and it is so much cheaper than the hostel that I was enquiring on for the past few days(super super slow reply).

After the search for a good place to stay in NYC, is the search for accommodation in LA. Bigger group, more headache.

p/s : sneak peak of the apartment I chose. Click Corey's humble abode. How can anyone not love the orangey theme kitchen?!!

¬´ Previous