♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Friday la-la.
Saturday, September 3, 2011 @ 5:20 AM

And you thought I'm done gaga-ing over Kpop. NADA.

This is STILL my favourite track this month. Chose this particular live performance not only becoz I love the spanish+accordion feel to it, GUY IN ORANGE SUIT HOT STUFF. hahaha. Plus, Lee Joon(1:44) is just smexy la huh. 'Nuff said. Have I also mentioned that MBLAQ's mentor is the famous Rain? Yeapp.



Everybody on left
Everybody on the right
Everybody b body
everybody in the house say
la la la la la oh
la la la la la oh
la la la la la la la~

**
But, but.. I also love T-ARA's latest comeback single - Roly Poly. Disco + Mambo + old school. Catchy chorus. And the girls(and their ever-changing costumes) are just so so so pretty! Anyway, love the journey to the past and reminiscent scenes in the MV. Concept thumbs up!

Got the eng sub. :D


¬´ Previous