♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
#iloveletters
Monday, October 24, 2011 @ 2:48 AM

Was on a "trying-to-make-my-heart-alive" mood last night and I figured watching wedding videos would pacify my lonesome heart a little. (lol jus re-read what I typed. like my life super sad and lonely with no one to love me. mehh.)

So anyway, I glued to my screen for a good whole 2hrs watching people tell their love stories and I found my favorite video. Awwww.

This is really sweet. I love writing letters. There is something intriguing about choosing the type of paper, penning your words, sealing the envelope, pasting a stamp and then sending it off at the post office.

Talented cinematographers at Moomedia(click!). Love the retro touch to it. =)


¬´ Previous