♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Hmmm..
Monday, November 7, 2011 @ 11:48 PM

Just last week, I submitted my resume to a government job that you would never expect me to apply for. It is not my dream job nor is it a career path that I see myself in the next 10 years. It wasn't like waking up one fine morning and then you hear me say "OKAY, I WANT TO BE A XX".

I'm sick of the environment a dog-eat-dog corporate world gives. Been there, done that. Sick of office politics, sick of adults who don't seem to give a damn about another being's life. Sick of boot-lickers, sick of being entwined in a gossipy grapevine, sick of people working just for the sake of working. 

To me, one of the main reasons why I chose that sector is my way of giving back to the society. Philanthropist in the making? Hurhur. 

Anyway, I'm expecting a call from them in the next 2 weeks. *cross fingers*

I REALLY WANT THIS.

¬´ Previous