♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
hello December.
Thursday, December 8, 2011 @ 11:55 AM

Hello from the Americas! I know I've been neglecting this online space of mine.

LOADS to blog and blabber about but school's been pretty hectic. Basically it's 0830hrs rush to campus via the school bus every morning and we do have fieldtrips and excursions and also project discussions! Of course, not forgetting shopping and more shopping.

I would love to blog about my holiday at NYC but I shall leave it to another day.


Little snippets of my US stint so far.

p/s : it is SO COLD here in Oklahoma. D: 






OH OH. AND I SNAPPED A SHOT WITH NBA STAR KEVIN DURANT!!! He dropped by to watch a BB match on campus and I was in luck coz my whole class went to watch the game too!!

AWESOME MUCH? ;)

WOOHOO! (Y)(Y)



¬´ Previous