♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Ze Universe
Friday, January 27, 2012 @ 11:47 AM

Was watching TV the other day and they were showing some footage of UFO sightings by people living in Chicago(it was reported that the occurrence of appearance from those ET, a lot of them came from Chicago); so anyway, I was debating with a friend on the possibility of alien existence and such.

Yes, I do agree that the universe is GINORMOUS and I don't deny that there maybe other lifeforms besides Earth's population. But, UFOs circling our atmosphere? I have my reserves. I mean, why do they need to appear? To overtake our planet (LOL jus like in the movies)? Or like what my friend said, "to study the human race." But hello...circling around our atmosphere and making special appearances once in a blue moon is NOT studying us?? Okayyy but giving them the benefit that they might have ET technology and such..still?

Ok whatever it is, I am skeptical about aliens. They are depicted to be..you know with 3 fingers, big eyes, greenish-brown and speaks in a language that is out-of-this-world. But until today, no one can testify their existence. Capturing UFOs on tape or claim sightings do not prove anything. To me at least. Hurhur.

Bah. I could go on but I won't. Enjoy my latest fav youtube video. ;)



¬´ Previous