♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Sha la la.
Sunday, February 19, 2012 @ 9:21 PM

Ahnyeong. =)

Honestly nothing much to update about le work life coz it's as mundane as usual. I'm still working at the same old boring place while I await MOE's reply for the July's intake to NIE. If I do not get chosen for this year, then I'll prob try again next year. As to why I wanna be a teacher now, well that's an entry for another day.  In the meantime, I've been spamming resumes (not really SPAM per se but am seriously looking around for companies I really see myself working for and considering job prospects and such.). Turned down a job offer recently cause after finalizing the job scope plus meeting with the managers after 2 rounds of interview, it was not something I wanted to do for long. Pity though. Starhub too, wanted to sign me as perm staff and move on to another department; but, I am honestly sick of working in a telco environment.

So yea. I'm currently OUT OF JOB and you can officially label me as a bummer.

Oh, and coz I can haz brown contact lens. HAHA.



















¬´ Previous