♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Choices.
Wednesday, May 16, 2012 @ 11:34 PM

May is a month of happy news. I'm very proud of my determination to find my dream job despite facing countless of setbacks.

So this is my current dilemma :

Last week, I got offered a scholarship to fulfill my childhood dream to teach. Story behind this once-in-a-lifetime opportunity was that initially I applied for a PR position and during the hour long interview, chit-chatting with me and asking me to sell myself and talks about my dreams, the CEO asked if I would like to consider fulfilling my 2nd dream of being a teacher (1st of course is to work in a media related environment eg PR or marcomms). I said yes of course that is considerable. The scholarship details are still on talks at the moment and the school will get back to me by this week to tell me more about the bond and stuff.  

Yesterday evening, I received an invitation email from Nuffnang ( Asia Pacific's First Blog Advertising Community ) to interview for a Regional Comms Exec role for their company. Yea, I kinda dropped my resume at their company coz I seriously wanted to work in the media industry?

Just a few hours ago, I received a call from the HR department of another well-known company telling me that I am being offered the marketing and communications position that I previously interviewed for (2hr long interview mind you). Pay wise, within my expectation. Oh my, and the job scope is ideal to the max, something of my forte! Very excited, goodness me. 

Patience pays off. I'm a happy girl! I have so many people to thank - all your support in telling me never to give up and for always cheering me up when I got depressed as a jobless graduate. I promise my awesome friends a yummy treat after my first official pay!

But most of all, I wanna thank le Doug for always believing in me. Thanks lubbieeee :)

Love this quote. 

"Our lives are defined by opportunities, even the ones we miss." -F.Scott Fitzgerald 






¬´ Previous