♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
I Like Your Flaws.
Monday, September 24, 2012 @ 3:19 PM

It's been awhile since I last left an entry. Blogger's block I guess. Not like anyone's reading. Kinda miss those times when I can churn out an entry to express my feelings. More often than not, those are the times when I was feeling sad and frustrated. It seems like I only write/blog if my intention is to express emo stuff. Maybe it's true when they say that one tends to pen out the best words when one's emotionally unstable.

Seemingly why I can't belt out sad lines anymore. I'm happy what. :)

Love this article by the way.

I Like Your Flaws compiled by Thought Catalog.

**
Your flaws single you out, set you apart, make you different from the rest, and thank god. I don't just put up with settle for accept your blemishes, I like them. I like them because they make you human, and humans are easier to love than photographs and illusions and ideals; humans fit more easily between arms and between legs; humans are welcome to their imperfections because if there's one thing humans can do perfectly, it's love. Humans can love, they can do it flawlessly.



¬´ Previous