♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Forever 21.
Friday, November 9, 2012 @ 12:42 PM

So this has been bugging me.

Why do I like all-things cutesy? Shouldn't I be at an age where I'm "supposed" to be all matured/grown-up blah blah shit hoo ha?

I buy pink strawberry bowls, kid's dinosaur pasta, Rilakkuma-themed whatever, glitter and hearts and bows and all the girly things you can think of. And then it got to me that maybe because when I was younger and when all of these were given to me, I couldn't quite figure out what were they.

I was eager to grow up and do adult things. I wanted to be different from the other kids who were still playing with dolls and wearing ridiculous fancy dresses. I was a kid/teenager and I didn't want to be a kid.

Adulthood came and I grew up eventually, but now that I start to look back at all the cutesy things, I start to realize that I am really getting old. No doubt I genuinely love all the kiddo merchandise, I think somewhere deep inside psychologically and I am just afraid of getting too old to the extend that I may diss all the cutesy.

And yea, I love my Prada bag and Chanel lipstick and sexy La Senza lingerie. But I also love my Rilakkuma and Domokun and kid's dinosaur pasta. And that's just me. ;)



¬´ Previous