♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
meh.
Tuesday, December 4, 2012 @ 10:39 PM

6 months into the job and I must admit that I'm starting to feel the pressure to perform much better. I'm hanging on still, but ultimately, I know for sure that working in the corporate world is not what I want in the long run. Not that I'm complaining about my job, it is fun and all and I really get to learn a lot on the go, but I find myself being nonchalant at whether or not my campaign was successful. I don't feel enthusiastic at all to expand my networking contacts which I know is essential in my line of work.

My job is just a job. It is lacking that extra oomph of passion. Anyhoots, I'll be positive and look forward to year 2013.

Can't wait for all the awesome gatherings with the awesome people in December.

Counting down 3 weeks to a short BKK vacation with the boy! :)

¬´ Previous