♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Monday, June 8, 2009 @ 4:21 PM

ArggHHHhhh chOOOoo~!!!

Am down with sorethroat and super bad flu. My top gum is super swollen and I have trouble chewing. This is the result of too much good food over the weekend.

Getting slightly worried now because I'm due to fly off in a few days and I don't want to be stranded at the customs.

Anyway, my favourite version of Kanye West's Heartless. I've heard the cover by The Fray but I think Kris Allen did a much better job.

Thumbs up because I *heart* Kris Allen.



**
Oh,

I'm not even halfway through with the packing of my luggage yet!! And I don't feel like doing that now because the medication is making me drowsy already.

¬´ Previous