♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
eeesh-y
Friday, August 27, 2010 @ 3:28 AM

I have been spotting this bad habit for the past 2 weeks.

I study/read late into the night (which explains me getting under the weather since monday. flu's not gone yet. grrr.) and then shower at an ungodly hour ard 4ish in the morning. Feeling all refresh and nice-smelling, I'll sit in front of the fan, wait for my hair to be in a semi-dry state then hit the sack.

OMG. Pet peeve alert! Cannot stand not bathing/washing my hair before I sleep!

Tskkk. How ar? How to fulfill my 2012 travel plans to remote, rural areas? ( I was thinking of building schools for the less fortunate/ do Yoga in the mountains/ plan a Tibet trip with Theo etc. ) Sounds awesome already. Woots!

Really, I'm NOT that princessy loh. Ehh, 好歹我也是 uniform-group trained! I still remember those 5 days I was not allowed to shower during that fateful SJAB NCO camp. The water parades, marching at noon in full uniform, changing parades, shouting of commands, 3am drills like barely 2hrs after you shut eye blah blah. At that tender age of 14, the training was close to hell on earth. I was a super chao-ta ttm CSM by the time I got to Sec 4. Oh, those hay days. HAHAHA.

Tick tock. TIME TO SHOWER.

Wakie wakie at 11ish later, then back to books. 1 more day before uni officially starts and guess what, my first exam is on the 18th of September. Shock shock horror horror.

Omggg I feel like chocolates now. -.-

¬´ Previous