♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
yay-ness.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010 @ 7:10 PM

It's a WEDNESDAY! (but nah, bailing out on Phuture today. tired tired.)

Yuanfen is back from Europe!!! Catch up time and hello Andrew Chow next friday!

SCHOOL HOLIDAY STARTS NAOOOOO. Exam in two weeks and I've still got a final art analysis essay to hand in. GRRR. Hate to do art criticism.

On a lighter note, more time for myself! YAY. Hello mouldy wrapped up novels and Nike Lunarglide+2. ECP yes! I wanna go running at ECP.

Obtw, lunch with the classmates was MAD EPIC. One of these days I should video them.

Speaking of which, did a short clip for my artsy-theme presentation this morning. Will post it up soon once I get it on youtube!

Kayy, ciao for now.

¬´ Previous