♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
argh.
Saturday, December 4, 2010 @ 12:02 AM

I should have taken care of myself properly. Or maybe, I shouldn't even have gone clubbing that night. Urghhh. The abrasion wound+blue black caused by a stiletto hurts like hell now. I don't even dare to rub the blood clot area for fear of injuring the wound surface. The wound stings when I shower and when I walk down steps, the bruised area hurts too.

ARGHHH. NO NO NO. I REFUSE TO GIVE IN TO PAIN.

If I can run on a rainy day, I can run on an injured day. MIND OVER MATTER.

To be honest, I'm FREAKING OUT NOW. SUPER, SUPER WORRIED.

I WANT TO COMPLETE THE RACE.

I WILL, NO MATTER WHAT.

¬´ Previous