♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
wtf.
Saturday, January 29, 2011 @ 12:04 AM

I swear this year didn't start off well for me.

First, I lost my macbook pro. Then, I left my personal wallet in a hotel in Seoul.

Just awhile ago, I found out that all the pictures I transferred from my camera's memory card to my sister's iMac is gone. Apparently I totally forgot that once u log out from the guest account, everything that is on the desktop will be erased. I was rushing to the airport on the day of my birthday and I hurriedly transferred 4G worth of photos to the desktop without backing it up on my hard disk (sometimes i wonder why do I own a hdd when I don't even make full/proper use of it.)

Seriously I am so screwed up. SHIT HAPPENS TO ME ALL THE TIME.

I remembered reminding myself at the back of my mind to warn my sis about the pictures I transferred to the desktop but I just didn't do it.

4G worth of pictures ALL GONE. My latest birthday pictures with the Mambo kakis..snapshots of double-you-Q...my Jay Chou concert pics... urghhhhh.

It is as good as losing the camera. I might as well just lose myself. Why am I so careless!!!

My heart hurts like mad and I have no one else to blame except ME ME ME.

Fucked up. I AM SO ANGRY WITH MYSELF. !@#$.

Note to self : Make full use of the pretty hdd this year. FULL USE.



¬´ Previous