♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Biased.
Thursday, March 24, 2011 @ 9:57 PM

“Things are always obvious after the fact… It has to do with the way that our mind handles historical information. When you look at the past, the past will always be deterministic, since only one single observation took place.”

-Nassim Nicholas Taleb in Fooled by Randomness.


**
I am about to lose my voice and tmr's luncheon menu with Dr Mark Davies my philosophy
professor(who is also the dean of arts & sciences in OCU) and classmates is of Indian cuisine. Oh poor throat. Getting sick at this point of time is irritating. The ambitious me already thought of what to converse throughout the whole lunch. I know it's supposed to be informal but I had some nagging thoughts at the back of my mind which needed clarification. Urghh and I seriously don't remember eating anything unhealthy or too oily. How like that. Spicy food cuiiii max.

Rant. Rant. Rant. =(

¬´ Previous