♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Half-hearted Tuesday.
Tuesday, March 29, 2011 @ 5:27 PM

I've a 12-page essay on philosophy that I barely started on. Due next Sat, April 9th.

Conversations with the ancient or even modern philosophers can be pretty daunting as an assignment, no? Like, how do I even begin? Questioning their questions? No joke.

Love the quietness my workplace brings when there's no customers. Just me, a 24inch screen Dell PC, Perfect10 playing off the Bose speakers (sometimes I'll switch to old school boybands. lol), security cameras in view, my mug with hot tea and awesome airconditiong to beat the heat. Pretty condusive eh? Maybe I should bring my HDD tmr and watch movies. :D

Oh jamkkan man-yo, my essay!! Gotta complete it first. Bahhhh.

¬´ Previous