Layout by Caye.
Graphics from TheFadingNight.
Best viewed in GChrome (1024x768).
Fine in MFF, fugly in IE.
Marching towards April.
Monday, March 28, 2011 @ 9:45 PM
March has been a pretty good month so far. =)
So cite for the school holiday season!! Come May, once the other unis are done with their finals, it's time to PARTAYYEEE.
Revelry nights aside, I've got Sundown Marathon'11 to be anxious for. Been stepping up on my running routine for the past week. We were talking abt it the other day at the wake and then this convo came up :
KS : EH. We go pitch tent at ECP support you for your run lah!! ZP : Everyone of us run 10km with you. Sam : If I got nothing, I ONZ.
My friends are so lovable. :D
You know, that day was the first time the clubbing gang kinda sat down for a nice chat without the disturbance of thumping loud music at the background and I got to learn something new about them. ZP was like "eh! we are gonna be friends for close to 2yrs already!" Sam and KS went on to talk about how did we get to know one another..and the whole "friend-intro-friend-intro-friend" thingy got pretty confusing. Hah. It was nice bringing the "West-siders" around my area, oh, and of course they said hello to NEX Shopping Mall. Ehh, NEX quite haps can.
Our never-ending catch up led to ZP tempting me to heed down to Seoul end of the year for their annual new year/countdown concerts. Well, if you're into K-pop, this is one event you wouldn't want to miss and omggg I SUPER LOVE KOREA? Thing is, I'll be in the States from Nov till 23rd of Dec and after that my classmates are planning on traveling down to Miami, Florida (main purpose is to visit Disneyland and Harry Potter Theme Park). So to calculate all the airfare expenses/accomodation and shopping and blah blah blah, I will have peanuts left for Seoul. D: It's either Florida or Seoul but it sucks to choose between both! I don't know man..both travel plans are still in the midst of discussions; so, I've not exactly said yes to either.
Kayy, I need moolahs. Like loads. Talking about money making, I found a new job and I'm happy because my bosses are really awesome. I still do work at the lighting store but they've got full time staffs so I am only required during the weekends or only if they need extra help. My new workplace is 5mins away from my place and the best part? I mostly work alone so my boss was like "bring your books to study or feel free to use the internet/youtube if there's no customers". What blessings bestowed upon me to enjoy such privelleges man. Heh. I am more than satisfied. It is so true that if your boss is a male, your working life rocks. Females, when given authority tend to be more demanding or sometimes even arrogant don't you agree? Having been previously in a female dominated working environment confirmed it. Eeesh.
Photo entry next I promise. Till then, take care. =)