♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
To the Future Him.
Sunday, March 27, 2011 @ 3:44 PM

Now now, don't be fooled by my title. Was just going through the itunes playlist of my boss's and chanced upon Coco Lee's very first english album.

If the day shall ever come, I'll share this song with "whoever-he-may-be". One day la huh.

My heart says we've got something real
Can I trust the way I feel
'Cause my heart's been fooled before
Am I just seeing what to see
Or is it true, could you really be

Something to have and hold
With all my heart and soul
I need to know, before I fall in love
Someone who'll stay around
Through all my ups and downs
Please tell me now, before I fall in love

-Before I Fall In Love by Coco Lee

¬´ Previous