♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
msn.
Wednesday, March 2, 2011 @ 1:02 PM

Ever since I lost my mac, I somehow stopped going on msn. It's a hassle to log in to adium when I'm using my sisters' lappy or iMac. And I hate ebuddy. Eeesh.

The new MBP is out and I'm still saving for it. Somehow getting a new mac is not on top priority 'coz the money saved can be used for other stuffs (nope, not shopping). Not that a new lappy is of zero importance. Oh well, shall see.

Anyway, check out this new K-pop number on my playlist. Erm, I think Shinee's Lucifer has cooler dancesteps but I super like the catchy repetitive chorus of Stay.



**
Ahh, my favorite part of the whole song:

Oh baby stay with me
내곁에만 있어 줘
(naegyeoteman isseo jwo)
Just stay by my side
니가 내 전부였단 말야 (niga nae jeonbuyeotdan mallya)
You were my all
아아아아아아아아 (a a a a a a a a)
Stay in my heart~~
Oh baby stay together
나만 이렇게
(naman ireoke)
Why am I the only one?
너만 바라보고있는건지 (neoman barabogoinneungeonji)
Why am I the only one looking at you?
이이이이이이이이 (il il il il il il il il)
Stay in my heart~~

¬´ Previous