♥
questions
of
the
heart
♫ I, I pray that something picks me up and sets me down in your warm arms. ♪
neo amiyeon andwae
eXTReMe Tracker
Dear John
Wednesday, October 26, 2011 @ 10:32 PM

I probably raved about this movie before on this blog. You know, there is always a reason why I am so attached to it.

I'd cringe each time I get reminded of the movie 'Dear John'. The novel(yes I read the book before catching the movie and it's my first Nicholas Sparks title), the characters, the many sacrifices, the letters(which I love. told you I'm a sucker for anything letter-related), the love story without a typical happy-ever-after fairytale ending..

The theme song...brings me memories.

Here's the trailer if you've not caught it yet (you can hear the theme song towards the end). Oh, and Channing Tatum's without a doubt-hot stuff cannot bluff. ;)



The original novel shows that the couple is not reunited in the end but the directors for the movie made the happy change to improve box office standings. I mean, after all, who likes sad endings? Well, in any case that you might be interested to know how did Nicholas Sparks end the novel. Check it out here (click!).

 

**
I have no idea where you are out there in the world, John. But I understand that I lost the right to know these things long ago. No matter how many years go by, I know one thing to be as true as ever was - I'll see you soon then. -Savannah Curtis

¬´ Previous